Succeeding watching the video, “Crash Course: Civil Rights,” confutation the succeedingcited questions.
1. What were the brace reasons for the “consensus culture” in the 1950s?
2. According to John, what was irrelative environing the economic weal of the 1950s from antecedent periods of economic dilution?
3. What faults did David Riesman, composer of “The Lonely Crowd,” confront with the 1950s?
4. What groups were left extinguished of the opulence of the 1950s? In what ways were those groups left extinguished?
5. Who was Earl Warren? What brace jobs did he hinder and why were they significant?
6. Give examples of the “massive resistance” in the South to desegregation.
7. What did Rosa Parks do previous to her involvement with the rustic overbear in Montgomery, Alabama?
8. According to John, what was the rebuke of integration of exoteric schools succeeding the US Supreme Court professed dissociation unnatural?