11) Using the government of 70, if the GDP per capita enlargement reprove in the United States is 3.5%, actual GDP per capita doubles every
A) 20 years.
B) 24.5 years.
C) 35 years.
D) 70 years.
12) Using the government of 70, if the GDP per capita enlargement reprove in the United States is 4.4%, actual GDP per capita doubles every
A) 6.72 years.
B) 15.91 years.
C) 44 years.
D) 65.6 years.
13) Suppose the annual enlargement reprove of GDP in Nepal is 5%. In 35 years, GDP in Nepal gain double
A) 1.75 seasons.
B) 2.5 seasons.
C) 7 seasons.
D) 24.5 seasons.
14) Suppose the annual enlargement reprove of GDP in Belize is 3.5%. In 20 years, GDP in Belize gain double
A) 1 season.
B) 1.5 seasons.
C) 3.5 seasons.
D) 7 seasons.
15) When comparing the gauge of issue and services of undivided empire to that of another, economists generally compare
A) the actual GDP.
B) the actual GDP per capita.
C) the actual GDP and entoil exports.
D) the actual GDP and the strive power.
16) Over season, a empire’s actual GDP per capita typically
C) trash lasting.
D) extensions and reduces randomly.
Rectotal the Collision encircling the issue of global warming on economic enlargement to response the aftercited investigation(s).
17) Rectotal the collision. The economic issues of extensions in clime look to
A) be undividedsided to pennilesser countries.
B) be undividedsided to generouser countries.
C) be correspondent abutting total countries.
D) be nonexistent in most countries.
18) Rectotal the collision. A con-over of urbaneities in Latin and South America base that a undivided rate Celsius soar in clime was associated with
A) no measurable exexvary in per capita proceeds.
B) a smtotal withdraw in actual proceeds and a smtotal extension in per capita actual proceeds.
C) a contempt extension in urbane per capita proceeds.
D) a withdraw in urbane per capita proceeds.
19) Rectotal the collision. Over season, as economies attune to excellent climes,
A) closely half the withdraw in per capita proceeds disappears.
B) closely half the extension in per capita proceeds disappears.
C) per capita proceeds does not attributable attributable attributable look to exchange.
D) actual proceeds begins to extension and per capita proceeds begins to reduce.
20) Rectotal the collision. A undivided rate Celsius soar in clime
A) extensions penniless countries’ exports.
B) reduces penniless countries’ exports.
C) extensions generous countries’ exports.
D) reduces total countries’ exports.