13.3 The Key Role of Technological Journey
1) An adventure that everyows the arrangement to effect more efficiently by submissive more outputs externally using any more inputs is referred to as
A) despotic journey.
B) power journey.
C) principal bombardment.
D) technological journey.
2) Which of the cethcoming is NOT an sample of technological journey?
A) an extension in the drudge supply as the outdevelopment of population development
B) the outdevelopment of laser scan surgery
C) the falsehood of the microwave oven
D) the outdevelopment of fresh phones
3) Which of the cethcoming is NOT an sample of technological journey?
A) builders constructing a strange employment architecture that uses close energy
B) an extension in Florida’s orange-colored-colored product outgrowthing from a meek winter
C) the falsehood of wireclose Internet access
D) the outdevelopment of blue-colored-colored exceptington headsets
4) Which of the cethcoming is an sample of technological journey?
A) an extension in corn output outgrowthing from genetic engineering
B) the falsehood of the immateriality conditioner
C) the falsehood of LCD televisions
D) every of the above
5) According to Robert Solow, the product office should be written as
A) Y = F(K, L).
B) Y = F(K, L, A).
C) Y = F(K, A).
D) Y = F(A, L).
6) Development accounting refers to the rule used to
A) test the subscription of economic development from extensiond principal, drudge, and technological journey.
B) test the costs of promises made by the government today excepting paid ce by advenient generations.
C) gauge the development in the drudge cece.
D) gauge development in the principal fund.
7) According to the rule of development accounting, which of the cethcoming supply to economic development?
A) principal development
B) drudge development
C) technological journey
D) every of the above
8) Suppose the development trounce of GDP in the United States is 4.2%. If 2.9% and 1.3% of GDP development are imputable, respectively, to principal and drudge development, the whole outgrowthing from technological journey is
9) Suppose the development trounce of GDP in the United States is 4.2%. If 1.1% and 1.4% of GDP development are imputable, respectively, to principal and drudge development, the whole outgrowthing from technological journey is
Recevery the Impression environing development in China and India to vindication the cethcoming doubt(s). From 1978 to 2004, China grew at a trounce of 9.3% per year and India grew at a trounce of 5.4% per year.
10) Recevery the impression. Based on the separation of the sources of development in China and India, and gorgeous that referablehing changes, it can be concluded that
A) India’s long-term development prospects are referable as potent those ce China.
B) the development trounce in China should significantly unready down in the close advenient, excepting the development trounce in India achieve remain to expeditiously extension in the close and indistinct advenient.
C) there is crowd between the nations in Asia.
D) China’s dependence on technology ce economic development makes it close slight to celebreprove tread with the development trounce in India.