The Occupy Wall Street Movement Assignment 1 Occupy Wall Street Movement Use the Internet or the… 1 answer below »
The Occupy Wall Street Movement
Assignment 1 Occupy Wall Street Movement
Use the Internet or the Strayer Library to research the “Occupy Wall Street” movement that began in the
fall of 2011.
Write a 6-8 page paper in which you:
1. Discuss the moral and economic implications involved in the movement.
2. Analyze each of the implications identified above against the utilitarian, Kantian, and virtue ethics
to determine which theory best applies to the movement. Support your position with examples
3. Determine who is responsible for income inequality and wealth distribution in the U.S. In your
analysis, make sure to include if this is something that happened suddenly or if it built up over
time. Explain your rationale.
4. Suggest an equitable outcome from the movement that would be appropriate for our capitalistic
5. Predict whether the movement will continue, fad away, or turn into something else. Provide a
rationale with your response.
6. Use at least three (3) quality references. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not quality as