You are to write an essay about challenges and obstacles of facing Muslim women: in the West and Muslim women in the Muslim world.
You are to read and or watch the material provided below.
Make sure you analyze the articles and also critique them if you can. At the heart of this essay is for you to compare these challenges Muslim women face in these two words.
Make sure you support your statements (by citing sources). Do not make any assumptions as one of the main objective of our class is not to pass any judgment or stereotype on others.
· You must hand in a hard copy by the beginning of class April 06, 2017. You must upload your essay on D2l through Dropbox item.
· Your essay must be typed in Times New Romans with 12” fonts. Double Spaced, with standard margins.
· You must cite your essay. Minimum of three scholarly sources are required.
· Your sources must be from scholarly work (articles and books). Do not use internet sources or websites.
· The essay must have a title.
· The essay must answer the question (s).
· It must be free of grammatical errors with clear introduction, argument (theses) and a conclusion.
· The essay must be no less than 4-5 pages (a minimum of 1,250 words) .
· Writing styles:
— Writing style either MLA or Chicago writing style. Use the following websites as a guidance for writing styles.
If you are quoting from a source you need to attach a copy of the page you borrowed the quote from. This is only for quotes between brackets “quotes”.
Grading of an essay:
1- Missing title 10%
2- Missing argument 10%
3- Missing introduction 30%
4- Grammatical errors 10%
5- Fails to answer questions 50%.
6- Does not meet the expected length 10-20% per page.
7- Missing citations and sources (this includes sources that are not scholarly such as other internet sources, i.g., wikipedia…) 40%.
8- Missing citations in the text 20%.
9- Missing sources at the end of the essay 20%.
Sources to choose from:
Websites and Articles
Sexual harassment: What does it mean? Do men sexually harass veiled/ covered women?
Yvonne Yazbeck, The Challenge of Islamic Identity Today.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more