S08Psychology of Personality
Directions: Be sure to save an electronic copy of your answer before submitting it to Ashworth College for grading. Unless otherwise stated, answer in complete sentences, and be sure to use correct English, spelling, and grammar. Sources must be cited in APA format. Your response should be four (4) double‐spaced pages; refer to the “Format Requirementsʺ page located at the beginning of this learning guide for specific format requirements.
In lessons one through four, you learned foundational information concerning personality psychology. This written assignment will demonstrate your knowledge and understanding of personality assessments.
1. Choose two personality assessment instruments from the following list and write a paragraph discussing personality assessments.
· Revised Neuroticism-Extroversion Openness Inventory (NEO PI-R)
· Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory (MMPI)
· Narcissistic Personality Inventory (NPI)
· Thematic Apperception Test (TAT)
· Multi-Motive Grid
· Eysnck Personality Questionnaire (EPQ)
· Locus of Control Scale
· Million Multiaxial Personality Test (MCMI)
2. In addition to writing a paragraph, select two instruments from above list. After selecting two instruments, you will answer the following questions about the two instruments:
a. Who developed the instrument and when?
b. What theory or theories of personality is this instrument based on?
c. Describe the instrument’s utility in terms of real-world application.
d. Is this instrument valid? Why or why not?
e. Is this instrument reliable? Why or why not?
3. Compare and contrast the two instruments selected in the previous question, describing the benefits and drawbacks of each assessment.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more