This assignment is the fourth component of your Assessment, Intervention Support, and Related Systems project. In Unit 6, you uncovered a wide range of scholarly works necessary for developing a strategic approach that entails multiple principles and tactics for changing behavior. In this project component, you will create an intervention support plan for the behavior change of the subjects in your case study. As stated in the course project description, if your chosen case study or real-life scenario has more than one behavior of interest, you must prioritize them for intervention.
For this assignment, you will be assessed on your understanding of the following course competencies:
· Evaluate ABA assessment and interventions strategies to change socially significant behavior.
· Apply comprehensive skills required for consultation, implementation, management, and supervision.
· Communicate in a manner that is scholarly and consistent with expectations for professionals in the field of psychology.
Use the following subheadings (formatted in APA style) to label the three main sections of your paper:
Apply behavioral assessment methods for the consideration and selection of intervention outcomes and strategies for the target behavior in your case study. You will exercise your clinical writing skills to create a detailed behavior intervention plan including the following:
· Operational Definitions and Functions of Identified Target Behaviors. For this section, summarize all results of the assessment portion. Prioritize and define the behaviors to be targeted, and list the functions of each of those behaviors.
· Antecedent Procedures. Based on the results of the FBA, describe the antecedent procedures you recommend to prevent the behavior from occurring. Be sure to cite the research justifying your use of these procedures.
· Replacement Procedure. Based on the functions of behavior, describe the replacement behaviors you would like to address as well as your plan for how they would be taught and reinforced. Be sure to cite the research justifying your use of these procedures.
· Consequential Procedures. Based on the results of the FBA, describe how you would want others (therapist, teacher, or caregiver) to respond if the behavior occurs. Describe how to arrange the environment such that others will respond accordingly.
· Short-Term Goals. Describe behavioral goals for the client to be achieved with three months of service. Be sure to cite the research justifying these goals.
· Long-Term Goals. Describe the ultimate goals of the intervention. Describe the discharge criteria for the recommended ABA services. Be sure to cite the research justifying these goals.
· Generalization and Maintenance Procedures. Describe your recommended plan to generalize the skills learned in this treatment plan. Describe your recommended plan to withdraw any treatment components while maintaining low rates of challenging behavior. Be sure to cite the research justifying your use of these procedures.
Present your design for effective performance monitoring and reinforcement systems for your chosen case study.
Discuss the research that supports your decision for the implementation of intervention strategies here. Reference the literature gathered in previous units to help you create an empirically valid intervention plan.
· Written communication: Should be free of errors that detract from the overall message.
· APA formatting: References and citations are formatted according to current APA style guidelines.
· Resources: At least 5–6 scholarly resources.
· Length: 3–5 double-spaced pages, excluding title page and list of references.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more