1. Read a scholarly, peer-reviewed journal article based on , THE TOPIC IS WHAT FACTORS LEAD TO HOMELESSNESS?
2. Create an introductory paragraph that lays out the organization of the paper and informs the reader of your research question. You can use first person in this intro paragraph.
3. Summarize the article (3rd person)
a. What is the author’s research question, thesis statement, or main point?
1. what is the population of interest in this article?
b. What previous research does the author(s) discuss?
c. What does the research find?
1. how did they find this (what methodology was used?)?
2. Does the author(s) list any research limitations?
4. How can this article help you with your final research paper You can use first person with this
5. Write the paper in APA format. You need a cover page, 2-3 pages of text, and a reference page.
a. Use proper in-text citation
b. You must create an outline for this paper. Your paper must follow the outline. It will be
attached to your paper at the end, after the references and is not included in your page count
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more