Rubric is attached
Case Study E Disorders of Nutritional Status
Mr. Olsen presents to the clinic today reporting joint pain and “just feeling run down.” He reports a lack of energy and just wants to sit and do nothing. Significant findings from the initial assessment include a blood pressure of 184/92, height of 5 feet 5 inches, and a weight of 284 pounds.
1. Weight that is higher than what is considered as a healthy weight for a given height is described as overweight or obese. Body mass index(BMI) is used as a screening tool for overweight or obese patients. What is Mr. Olsen’s BMI? How was this calculated?
2. Obesity is frequently subdivided into categories. List and discuss the classes.
3. Obesity is a complex health issue resulting from a combination of causes and individual factors such as behavior and genetics. Discuss the individual risk factors associated with obesity.
4. Obesity is a medical problem that increases your risk of other diseases and health problems. What other health issues is Mr. Olsen at risk for developing?
5. What are some treatment options?
6. What would you teach Mr. Olsen?
Each case study requires two peer-reviewed, scholarly articles written within the past five years. The references put be in the text and on the reference list. Each of the six questions must have a minimum of three sentences (at least five for the maximum points) and a supporting source. APA format will be graded. Must post the submission in the reply box as attachments will not be accepted and will result in an automatic zero. The answers must be in paragraph format, not bulleted or numbered (p. 24 of the syllabus).
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more