Lebanese International University Sustaining Sustainability Memorandum
- May 27, 2022/ Finance
Evaluate how sustainability strategies support an organization’s competitive advantage.
STUDENT SUCCESS CRITERIA
View the grading rubric for this deliverable by selecting the “This item is graded with a rubric” link, which is located in the Details & Information pane.
You are a sustainability consultant hired by a U.S. based company to train the leadership team on how sustainable practices can lead to a competitive advantage. During your initial meeting, you assess the current state of the organization and are asked by the CEO to send him a report of your recommendations for the future state strategies that could not only lead to a competitive advantage but also positive social change.
- Write a Corporate Memo in Microsoft Word (minimum three pages) to the CEO that describes your recommendations on strategies that would lead to a sustainable competitive advantage.
- Address the following to support your sustainable strategy for the organization:
- How are these strategies difficult to duplicate by the organization’s competitors?
- How can operating costs be reduced by implementing these sustainable practices?
- How would these strategies have a positive impact on the organization’s community and the environment?
- How can technology and innovation lead to a sustainable competitive advantage?
- Provide attribution for credible sources used in the professional memo.
- For assistance with writing memos, please visit the Memo tab of the Business Writing Guide: http://guides.rasmussen.edu/business/businesswriting
- For assistance with grammar checking, please visit How do I create a Grammarly account?
- APA Guide: https://guides.rasmussen.edu/apa
- For research help, schedule a one-on-one meeting with the Business Librarian: https://rasmussen.libanswers.com/faq/167429
Recommended Library Databases