Your Learning Team is the Human Resource Management Team at Patton-Fuller Community Hospital Virtual Organization. The new chief executive officer of your hospital has asked your team to prepare a presentation about human resources at the hospital.
Prepare a 15- to 20-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation for the new chief executive officer.
Include the following in your presentation:
Include a minimum of four references.
Format your presentation consistent with APA guidelines.
PATTON – FULLER COMMUNITY HOSPITAL
To develop, establish and maintain policies and programs that ensure the successful recruitment, employment and retention of a diverse, well qualified workforce to serve the patients.
The Human Resources Department is responsible for the recruitment, selection, classification, compensation, benefits, professional development, employee relations, legal compliance and record keeping for all employees.
The department directs and monitors the organization’s efforts to build and sustain a diverse work force.
Human Resources is the primary resource for supervisors and employees concerning employment and management issues related to the administration of policies, and procedures. The organization invests in the development of the work force through several training and development programs administered by the Human Resources Department.
· Recruit, retain, and retain the very best employees that the organization can afford
· Grow/enhance a participative employee culture that includes a focus on diversity and sensitivity awareness programs
· Be an employer of choice
· Create the environment for our employees success
· To create and maintain a risk management program to keep in compliance with legally-mandated federal, state, and local laws, regulations, rules, and procedures to reduce litigation exposure to the company in a diligence manner, achieved through policy and procedure development and enforcement
· To retain our employees by providing competitive and equitable compensation through modern marketplace surveys and research methods
· Offering skill enhancement and leadership development training opportunities through effective training and development methods such as licensure, qualification, recurring, and certification programs
· To create and maintain a equitable personnel policies and procedures to ensure a fair workplace for our employees
· Create systems for reducing litigation exposure to employee-driven adverse actions
· To administer cost effective health care programs which provide for the well being of employees
To provide a safe working environment for all employees through OSHA and JCHCO-driven p
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more