As a leader, managing the staff in continuous improvement means having an awareness of the best way to motivate each member of the staff to become the best version of themselves. For this assignment, choose one of the two articles on Motivational Theory from the following articles are: Haque, M. F., Haque, M. A., & Islam, M. S. (2014). Motivational Theories – A Critical Analysis. ASA University Review, 8(1), 61-68. and Ehiobuche, C. (2013). READING THROUGH MOTIVATIONAL THEORIES. In (Vol. 4, pp. 23-27): Chinniah Lakshmiammal Educational Academy & Research (CLEAR) Foundation. Please type the answers following each question using academic writing and APA citation as appropriate. Double spacing is not required.
Article Reading Reflection:
1. What are the main points of this reading (focus on concepts, ideas, and themes, not on individual facts)? Type the answer here.
2. Was anything unclear or confusing to you? (Muddiest Point)Type the answer here.
3. What was new information, and did it change the way you think about or perceive your role in motivating the staff to improve instructional practice? If nothing new learned, explain, and provide an example of how you are currently using one of these theories and the results on your campus. Type the answer here.
4. Was there anything you would like to explore further or find out more about in order to develop your skills as a leader? If not, provide an example of how you are already using motivational theory to motivate your peers to improve their instructional practice. Type the answer here.
5. Describe at least one connection between the reading/topic from outside this course (other courses, news stories, your campus/district, leaders you have observed, etc.)? Type the answer here.
6. Give at least one specific example of an aspect or experience in your educational career is related to the reading. Type the answer here.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more