1. The purpose of the paper is to identify and address a federal issue between the US government and the Texas state government. This requires examining the history, application, and effectiveness of laws at both levels.
2. Title- Joint Law Enforcement Efforts to Combat Human Trafficking on state level, i.e.Texas and federal level
3. Gathering Sources
You have to use the following 5 peer reviewed sources on this paper:
(I will send you the pdf of the sources)
You have to find additional three academic journal articles (aka: peer-reviewed or scholarly sources) that specifically address the policy issues (Joint law enforcement Efforts to combat human trafficking on the and meet the following criteria:
· The articles must be no more than ten (10) years old.
· The article must have more than five (5) pages of actual content (without graphs, charts, footnotes, citations, etc.).
· Books, dissertations, and theses will not count toward the scholarly source minimum requirements.
4. The Policy Paper
Prepare a formal research paper regarding the selected policy. The assignment must be between 5-8 pages excluding quotations, cover page, and Works Cited page(s).
The essay should address the following:
· An introduction and a brief overview of the policy topic.
· What are the major issues facing each level of government? (both state and federal level)
· What are the reasons for initiating changes to the policy?
· What are the options to be considered (discuss several)?
· What are the pros and cons of each potential reform (costs v. benefits)?
· Which is the best option moving forward (pick one)?
· A summary and conclusion
Do not use first person in the proposal or final policy paper!
The paper body must be a minimum of 5 and a maximum of 8 full pages in body length, double-spaced. No more and no less is necessary for this activity. Keep direct quotes to a minimum; do not use block quotations. All key arguments, facts, assertions, and claims must be supported with research. The references approved in the policy proposal must be used in the policy paper: you may add additional sources (and should if you seek an A on the assignment), but you must seek approval from the instructor at least 72 hours before the policy paper due date if you intend to change any of the scholarly sources approved in the proposal.
There will be no opportunity to revise and resubmit this assignment. Failure to meet the minimum research and writing requirements will result in a zero for the entire assignment (no partial credit will be awarded as this is a formal institutional assessment). A zero on this assignment will result in a failing grade for the course.
Finally, add a cover page and include the References (also known as Works Cited) page at the end. Submit all pages together as one file to the assignment dropbox.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more