PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW. CHOOSE 1 THEME FROM THE BULLETTEN POINTS.
Annotated Bibliography – Resource One
For your literature review, you will choose one area of interest to explore in depth. The themes that you may choose to explore are:
· Culturally Relevant Methods
· Anti-Bias Curriculum
· Diverse Family Structures
· Multicultural Education
1. Select one theme from above to explore and begin reviewing the literature.
2. Choose one article from the resources provided in the course or find a scholarly source that is relevant to your chosen theme.
Your annotated bibliography must:
· Summarize the content and focus of the article. Be sure to include the main ideas and provide supporting evidence from the article. The summary must be in your own words.
· Describe the relevance of the source to your chosen theme and its real-world classroom application.
· Evaluate the information presented in the article. What is your reaction to this source? Has it changed your thinking about your topic? Why, or why not?
Your bibliography must include the correct APA reference for your chosen scholarly source and a title page.
Also view the Sample Annotated Bibliography (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. for guidance.
PLEASE USE THE LINK FOR THE SAMPLE
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more