Write a 1000- to 1,500-word essay (not counting title or reference page material) about the topic you have been working with over the last several weeks.
● Childhood Obesity – How can child obesity rates best be reduced?
. Explain why you have selected this topic? What interests you academically or personally about your topic?
What do you already know about the topic?
What questions about this topic would you like to investigate? What challenges do you anticipate as you develop your essay throughout the writing process?
Use the APA Sample Paper Template to help format your final paper in APA format. You will combine your body paragraphs, introduction, conclusion, and references into the provided template.
The final essay must contain the following:
Refer to the Checklist for additional help with your final revisions below.
1. Is the topic fully researched, using credible sources without plagiarism?
2. Does the essay use exact language appropriate for the audience?
· For academic papers, keep in mind the following:
o Avoid slang.
o Avoid overly casual language.
o Avoid contractions.
o Avoid “text message” style abbreviations.
o Avoid clichés.
o Be careful with words that sound alike but have different meanings.
o Be sure to choose words with the connotations you want; for example:
· Incorrect: vanity
· Correct: pride
o Use specific words rather than overly general words:
· Incorrect: The big company made a lot of bad waste.
· Correct: The global company spewed expansive amounts of toxic waste.
3. Does the essay have at least five paragraphs: an introductory paragraph, at least three body paragraphs that are logically arranged, and a conclusion paragraph?
4. Do the paragraphs and sentences move smoothly and logically from one to the next, using transitions as needed?
5. Does the essay avoid unnecessary words or repetition?
1. Is the thesis statement—the main point of the essay—clearly recognizable in the introductory paragraph? Remember: The thesis statement is usually placed at the end of the introduction.
2. Does the thesis statement have a topic and three distinct supporting points? Remember: Each supporting point should be its own thought—they should not overlap.
1. Does the introduction convey the essay’s subject?
2. Does the introduction use one of the following hooks to grab the reader’s attention?
3. Does the introduction avoid flat statements of intention, such as “The purpose of this essay is…”?
1. Do the body paragraphs directly relate to the thesis statement?
2. Does each body paragraph have a distinct topic sentence that is supported in the paragraph?
1. Is the conclusion a short summary of the essay with no new information?
2. Does the conclusion end in an interesting way by using one of the following techniques?
1. Does each body paragraph have a distinct topic sentence that is supported in the paragraph?
2. Does the title make the reader want to read the essay?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more