Assignment: Project Draft PowerPoint Presentation
Using the feedback you have received from your colleagues and Instructor and the information you gained from your literature review, expand your project outline into a complete description of your project plan or proposal.
Develop your project draft into a PowerPoint presentation that you will be able to share with your stakeholder audience.
Use the following general guidelines for creating your presentation:
· Problem statement and rationale: 2–3 slides
· Summary of literature review: 2–3 slides
· Goals for the project: 1 slide
· Description of the local context: 1–2 slides
· Activities, initiatives, or strategies to be used: 2–3 slides
· Deliverables or outcomes – what the project should accomplish: 1–2 slides
· How the project, if implemented, could be evaluated or assessed: 1–2 slides
· A proposed timeline that could be followed to implement the project: 1–2 slides
· A list of budgetary items – financial, human, or other resources – that would be needed to support the project: 1–2 slides
· Appendices and bibliography as needed
Assignment length: 12–20 slides
Due Saturday July 27th by 8pm
Attached are the document to assist in completing this assignment
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more