Due 05-01 at 3:00 p.m EST… BE ON TIME!!!!!
DON’T ASK FOR ASSIGNMENT IF YOU DON’T HAVE TIME TO COMPLETE IT
All in MLA format..CITATIONS IN MLA FORMAT
1) Define the following terms,find 6 different poems w TITLE using BOOK sources,you must write your source of information in MLA format…..
C) Free Verse
D) Blank Verse
2) Find 6 other forms of poetry of choice,using 3 book sources and 3 internet sources,define the term,type the poem W TITLE,type your source information in MLA format… DON’T use these forms Tanka, Sonnet, Free Verse, Blank Verse, Ode, Elegy, Ballad, Lyric, Cinquain, Diamante, Limerick, Haiku
3) You must select 1 poem from a poetry book at a library or website to analyze and answer questions below…
A) you must type the original poem and add the author’s name at the end of the poem. Type where you obtained the poem in MLA format.
Questions (Don’t add the questions) Answer in complete sentences
1) 1)Title: What clues does the title provide to the poem’s meaning before you read the poem?
2) 2) Background: What background information exists about the poet and or the poem? How does this information impact on the poem meaning?
3) 3)General Idea: After the reading of the poem, what is the general idea or general topic of the poem (such as the effect on war,love,thought about loss,etc.)?
4) 4)Speaker/Mood: Who is speaking in the poem? (Sometimes it’s not the poet) What is the mood of the poem?
5) 5)Form: What is the form of the poem? (Explain how the lines are organized? Is it stanzas? Does it have a form name? Is there a special rhyme scheme or meter/beat?)
6) 6)Interpret: In your own words explain what the poem is about. (Must be atleast 5 sentences)
7) 7)Theme: What is the theme of the poem?
8) 8)Personal Response: How has the poem touched you in your own experience? (Must be 2 sentences or more).
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more