17 YEAR OLD MALE WHO IS BLINDSkill: how to block a ball in GOALBALL
2. Find experts( at least two) in your community who can help you learn. Develop interview questions( at least four per expert) for experts who can help you become more knowledgeable about the disability and teaching the sport/skill. Turn in (a) name and organization of experts you found, and (b) list of interview questions. ( attached a list of sites you can choose from)
3. Identify facility and environmental elements needed for individual to fully participate as independently as possible. Describe “barrier free” design elements for maximum independence from transportation drop off to “field of play”.
4. What are the communication issues specific to the individual’s disability? How will you determine the individual’s best learning process? How will you determine your best teaching process for this individual? Describe how you determined your best teaching technique.
5. Describe any adaptive equipment that can enhance user’s participation in the activity. Find out where the equipment can be purchased, what the average cost is. (IF APPLICABLE)
6. Describe appropriate accommodations for individual to fully participate in an inclusive environment. Include adaptations to rules, equipment, the environment, communication, and personal assistance.
7. Find (a) the closest facility to you where the individual can participate in the activity. What (b) transportation options exist in this community for the individual to get from home to the facility?( I live in Miami-Dade, Florida)
8. Create a list of community resources with short descriptions, for this individual and their family, including support groups.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more