H04 Anatomy & Physiology I
Directions: Be sure to save an electronic copy of your answer before submitting it to Ashworth College for grading. Unless otherwise stated, answer in complete sentences, and be sure to use correct English, spelling and grammar. Sources must be cited in APA format. Your response should be four (4) double-spaced pages; refer to the “Assignment Format” page located on the Course Home page for specific format requirements.
After completing this assignment you will be able to:
· Determine the differences between the different disease classifications.
· Understand the differences between signs and symptoms.
· Understand epidemiology.
· Understand the relationship between disease and homeostasis.
1. Thoroughly describe why you feel this way. Provide two (2) supporting facts.
2. How has the impact of this disease changed in the last 50 years? Provide two (2) supporting facts.
Part B: From that class of diseases, choose one disease and answer the following questions:
a. What causes the disease?
b. What are the signs of the disease?
c. What are the symptoms of the disease?
d. How is it diagnosed?
2. Can the disease be prevented? If so, how?
a. What treatment options are available? Describe two (2) options.
b. What is the prognosis for the patient? Provide one (1) supporting fact.
4. What do epidemiology studies of that disease show? Provide one (1) example.
5. What effect does this disease have on the body’s homeostasis? Provide one (1) supporting fact.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more