After watching the movie, you have to answer the questions below.
1. Overview of the Movie: Identify the (a) title of the movie, (b) main characters, and (c) provide a brief description of the plot. 3 points
2. Recurring Concern: (a) Identify one example of a recurring concern related to health and wellbeing that is represented in this movie. (b) Thoroughly explain your answer by identifying three criteria that are represented by this problem that make it a recurring concern. For question #3 through question #7 your responses should be focused on this recurring concern. 10 points
3. Health & Wellbeing: (a) How is health & wellbeing defined within this movie? (b) Give two specific example of how health & wellbeing are practiced (or not practiced) in this movie. (c) What is the relationship between this definition and the recurring concern? 10 points
4. Perspective Taking: Identify two characters from the movie that have different perspectives about the recurring concern. (a) Who is the character and what is their overall perspective in relationship to the recurring concern? (b) What evidence is used to justify their perspective? What assumptions and/or limitations does this character hold about the recurring concern? (c) Overall, is the character’s perspective reasonable in relationship to the recurring concern? Why or why not? 10 points
5. Ecological Systems: (a) Define three of the following ecological system levels: microsystem, mesosystem, exosystem, macrosystem, chronosystem. (b) Give one example from the movie (as related to the recurring concern) for each of the systems. Note: If the system was not represented, what could have been integrated into the movie? 10 points
6. Systems of Action: (a) Define technical, communicative and critical actions. (b) Identify/explain at least one example of each action as related to the recurring concern in the movie. Note: If an action was not represented, what could have been integrated into the movie? 10 points
7. Practical Reasoning: Briefly define and give examples of each component of the practical reasoning process (context, valued ends, alternative means, consequences, judgment) as related to the recurring concern. Note: If not represented in the movie as related to the recurring concern – what could have been included? 10 points
8. Achievement of Communicative Action in Small Groups: For this course, each of you were randomly placed in a small group (this is the group which completed assignments together). (a) Give one in-depth example/description of when communicative action occurred in your small group. (b) What are three things which facilitated and/or inhibited communicative action in your small group? (c) To what extent did your small group’s communicative action change over the semester? Using a scale of 1 to 10 rank your small group at the beginning of the semester and at the end of the semester. Why did your ranking change (or not change)? 6 points
9. Conclusions about the Course: Write/explain three conclusions about what you have learned from the topics/content of this course. Think about the ideas that you will remember long-term – these can be from a personal and/or professional perspective. 6 points
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more